Search
Call for Live Order Assistance & Technical Support (7:30am-5pm CST)
All Categories
    Menu Close

T51/E51 Series Regenerative Turbine Pumps Features

MTH Pumps is a manufacturer of regenerative turbine pumps and centrifugal pumps. Since 1965 their long-standing reputation for quality products has served several niche markets. MTH Pumps does offer custom-engineered solutions, as well. Regenerative turbine pumps are extremely beneficial in certain applications that require high head/low flow. The peripheral (rippled) vanes of the impeller design helps to mitigate vaporization which occurs in centrifugal pump designs where the application requires low suction head available.

MTH Pumps is proud to claim made in USA and their family of pumps can produce pressures from 5 - 1000PSI and anywhere from ½ - 150GPM. With horizontal and vertical model variations, the MTH Pumps family can deliver on a variety of demanding applications.

Call for Assistance with Pump Sizing and/or Pricing-Availability requests

Features:

• Flow Rate: 2-40GPM and Max 300PSI
    • Close Coupled, Vertical Flange Mount, or Flexible Couple Pump Configuration Options
    • Temperature Rating: Up to 230 °F
    • Available Construction: All Bronze, Bronze Fitted, All Iron, or Cast 316SS
    • Low NPSH Requirements
    Call for pricing
    Ship to

DELAY MY SHIPMENT until all in-stock items AND backordered items are available in one warehouse before shipping. (You will receive only one freight bill if you choose this option).

Ship my in-stock items now, ship my backordered items when they become available. (You will be billed for each shipment).

Shipping Method
    Name
    Estimated Delivery
    Price
    No shipping options